Inside the Home Hill, Dipsy, Laa Laa and Po arrived inside the Home Hill, Tinky Winky is already inside eating his Tubby Toast. The windmill starts spinning and The Teletubbies runs out and watch two children take their dog for a walk. A voice trumpet appears and barks like a dog. The Teletubbies do a Round and Round dance before Tubby Bye Bye.Featuring: Clare Connor and Jessica Westwood
Plot (US Version)
A voice trumpet makes woofing sounds, which the Teletubbies copy again and again. The Magic Windmill begins to spin and the Teletubbies watch two children take their dog for a walk. Then, A barking dog appears in Teletubbyland, Dipsy is scared until he realises that it is just being friendly. Tinky Winky and Dipsy pat the dog! The dog then disappears and Tinky Winky and Dipsy walk away to join Laa Laa and Po to do the Dizzy Dance, after the dance, the Magic Windmill begins to spin, and the Teletubbies runs while the Windmill is spinning, they arrive at the usual place in Teletubbyland and the windmill magical event sound is heard again when the sun giggles, then the Teletubbies look around and laugh (same laugh from The Three Ships) while they run to watch The Magic House with the Singing Man performing at the Bottom Left Window. After that, the sun giggles and Tubby Bye-Bye sequence takes place.
- The US Version has the Dizzy Dance and The Singing Man in The Magic House (Bottom Left Window Sketch)
- The UK Version has no Magical Event, but it has The Round and Round Dance.
- Tinky Winky is the boo shouter in UK Version. Po is the boo shouter in US Version.
- The US Version, After The Magic House, the camera cuts to the sun giggling, and the camera cuts to the scene of Tubby Bye-Bye.
- Po was the missing teletubby
- This is the first ever episode directed by Nigel P Harris.