Featuring: Andy Brown with Matthew & Lauren Goodsmith and Adam Lewis
Plot (US Version)
Laa Laa plays with a ball until the Magic Windmill spins. The video is of Andy Brown and some children feed some birds and watch them playing on the bird table. In Teletubbyland, it's time for tubby custard, but Dipsy spills his Tubby Custard all over a tubby seat. No one wants to sit in the tubby custard, so Noo Noo tidies it up. Then the Magic Windmill starts spinning and the Teletubbies run out and they watch The Animal Parade before the Magic Windmill stops spinning and Tubby Bye Bye sequence takes place.
- There is a rare Magic Windmill clip in this episode. It is when before it was time for Tubby Bye-Bye, and then the Magic Windmill is seen in its Stop Spinning animation, though it was making the Magical Event sound. Probably this episode was going to have a Magical Event, but there wasn't any time left.
- The US version has the animal parade
- The Dirty Seat segment was shown in Uh-Oh Messes and Muddles but instead for using the Stop Spinning Windmill clip (with Magical Event tune) going into Tubby Bye-Bye, the TV Transmission segment came.
- Laa Laa was the 'boo' shouter in UK and US Version.
- In the US Version, a fade effect is used after The Animal Parade, the camera fades to The Magic Windmill that stops spinning, and then it fades to Tubby Bye-Bye sequence.
- Because the Magical Event tune is played when the Windmill stops spinning, After it stops, It can still be heard whooshing even though it stopped.