Laa-Laa decides to have Tubby Toast. She has a piece of Tubby Toast that pops out of The Tubby Toaster. While Tinky-Winky goes out for a walk, he smells the Tubby Toast, thinking it smelled delicious. He goes to the house/dome and he meets Laa-Laa. Tinky Winky tries to get a piece of Tubby Toast, but the Tubby Toaster isn't working properly. He tries to get it working again a few times, and the Tubby Toaster flashes the lights and it malfunctions. The Tubby Toaster shoots out thousands of Tubby Toast and it engulfs in smoke, making the screen shake. Po wakes up to see what was happening and finds Tubby Toast flying everywhere. Tinky Winky gets his plate and tries to catch the Tubby Toast, but he can't do it. The Noo-Noo tries to tidy up the Tubby Toast, but he misses them, one by one. While Dipsy is also out for a walk, he finds a piece of Tubby Toast in the ground, and he picks it up. He see's that the Tubby Toast is flying from the house dome and he decides to go to the house to see what's going on. The tubby toast is continue flying from the house dome, and the Baby Sun shrieks. Back in the dome house, it seems what's happening! The Tubby Toaster finally stops. There's Tubby Toast all over the table, the floor, the beds, and even Tinky Winky is covered with Tubby Toast. The Teletubbies eat all the Tubby Toast. There were lots of Tubby Toast for Tinky Winky, Dipsy, Laa-Laa, Po, the Noo-Noo, and the rabbits. The Teletubbies then see the Magic Windmill starting to spin, As they look through the windows, it appears that the Magic Windmill is about to stop spinning (mainly because of the sound it makes when the windmill stops spinning).
- There was a rare frowning piece of Tubby Toast seen when Noo-Noo was spinning.
- In the Here Comes the Teletubbies UK VHS, The Playing On The Beach Scene replaces Tubby Bye Bye. The Windmill will be heard with the stop spinning sound.
- In Feeding the Chickens, The windmill made the Stop Spinning sound but went straight to the Baby Sun instead of the Windmill Stop Spinning animation then Tubby Bye Bye. This indicates that the Windmill froze offscreen.
- In the Here Come the Teletubbies VHS, The "Uh-Oh!" sound the Teletubbies make is the one from the intro, in Feeding The Chickens, they make a different "Uh-Oh!" Sound.
- When there is Tubby Toast flying over Po in bed, there are only three beds.
When Tinky Winky's shown attempting to catch Tubby Toast with his plate, a studio camera can be seen on the left side of Tinky Winky.