Po rides into Home Hill on her scooter and Dipsy comes down the slide in his hat. Dipsy and Po have a big hug and the Magic Windmill spins and the Teletubbies watch children have fun riding their trikes. Po is riding her scooter and the other Teletubbies want to have a go. Tinky Winky thinks the scooter is too slow, Dipsy thinks the scooter is too fast, and Laa-Laa thinks the scooter is too wobbly.
Featuring: Children from Taunton Street Children's Centre, Manchester
Plot (US Version)
Po rides her scooter all over Teletubbyland, then the windmill spins and she runs off to join the other Teletubbies and they watch some children having fun riding their tricycles. Then, Inside the Home Hill, Tinky Winky comes in and listens to the 1st voice trumpet singing the first part of Itsy Bitsy Spider, and then he listens to the 2nd voice trumpet singing the last part of Itsy Bitsy Spider. Then suddenly, the Windmill starts spinning and Tinky Winky runs out to join the other Teletubbies and they watch the Magic House with the singing man performing in the bottom right window. And the Teletubbies do The Falling Down Dance before the sun giggles for Tubby Bye-Bye.
- This is the first episode that aired in 2001.
- Tinky Winky was the boo shouter in UK version. Po was the boo shouter in US version.
- The US version has The Magic House (bottom right window).
- The US version has The Falling Down Dance.
- Dipsy was the missing teletubby in UK version. Po was the missing teletubby in US version.