Laa Laa appears and disappears until the Magic Windmill spins and the Tubbies watch some children playing with torches, and then they play a game of chase. The Teletubbies chased the Noo Noo around the Tubbytronic Superdome.
Featuring: Isobel Stocker and Jonti Siva-Jothy
Plot (US American Version)
Inside the Home Hill, the Teletubbies jump inside the Home Hill (same version on the UK Version of Paddling by the Sea), but then, the Magic Windmill spins outside and they run out to watch some children playing with torches. Back in Teletubbyland, the Teletubbies do The Round and Round Dance (same version on Owl Babies). After that, A voice trumpet appears and says the nursery rhyme called, "Ride a Cock Horse" making Laa-Laa joining in then she bumps into Dipsy. She and Dipsy do this again and bump into Tinky Winky and Po who are also joining in. They all do the nursery rhyme again and fall over. The Magic Windmill spins and they run to watch The Magical Event of The Magic House with the Singing Puppet Man performing in the bottom right window. After, the windmill stops spinning and Tubby Bye Bye takes place in the end of the episode.
- Laa Laa was the missing teletubby in the UK Version. Tinky Winky was the missing teletubby in the US Version.
- Tinky Winky was the boo shouter in the UK Version. Dipsy was the boo shouter in the US Version, but Tinky Winky in ending (same in Blue Sky).
- The US Version has the extended version of The Round and Round Dance after the TV Event and before the Ride a Cock Horse segment.
- The US Version also has The Magic House (Bottom Right Window Sketch) after the Ride a Cock Horse segment. In the US Version during the Round and Round Dance (extended version), the Teletubbies were silent.
- The UK Version has no Magical Event and no dance.