Tinky-Winky and Laa-Laa are good friends, but it's possible that they could have crushes on each other as well. A few facts that some as indications of relationship potential are: Laa-Laa is bubbly, Tinky-Winky is gentle; and they are both relatively gullible.
- Laa-Laa is usually seen hanging around with Tinky-Winky (and/or Po.)
- Tinky-Winky and Laa-Laa are the only Teletubbies who love dancing.
- In "Christmas Gospel Singing" and "Teletubbies and the Snow," Tinky-Winky helped Laa-Laa up after she slid down the snow.
- In "Walking In The Woods" and in "Big Hug," Laa-Laa gave Tinky-Winky a big hug straight away after she found Tinky-Winky.
- In "Cricket," Tinky-Winky took Laa-Laa's ball away from her and then threw it back to her after he saw his bag.
- Tinky-Winky and Laa-Laa were seen together in "Clay."
- Tinky-Winky and Laa-Laa held hands and danced together in the Twisty Dance.
- Tinky-Winky and Laa-Laa fell down together in the Falling Down Dance.
- In "Feeding The Chickens" and "Here Come the Teletubbies (VHS)," Tinky-Winky and Laa-Laa were at the table together during the Tubby Toast accident.
- In "Numbers - 2," Tinky-Winky and Laa-Laa play together before they, Dipsy, and Po watch the Bear and Lion.
- In the Jumping Dance, while Dipsy and Po were waving goodbye to Tinky-Winky as he rolled down the hill, Laa-Laa was the only one to say "Uh-oh!" as Tinky-Winky rolled down.
- In "The Beach" and "Here Come the Teletubbies (VHS)," after Tinky-Winky said "Eh-oh!" to Laa-Laa, he gave her a kiss.
- In African Dancing, Tinky-Winky and Laa-Laa were bumping their butts and their tummies while going in and out of the Superdome. Same thing for Dipsy and Po.
- In Dance with the Teletubbies (VHS), Tinky Winky was dancing with the skirt, then he saw Laa Laa and gave her a big hug.
How do you feel about Tinky-WinkyXLaa-Laa? Vote below and let us know!
(But please, if you feel the need to comment, be nice!)