The Teletubbies wake up to do their exercises. A voice trumpet instructs them on what exercises to do.After a while, they get tired of repeating the same exercises over and over again and run away. They watch Jameela and Daniel throwing a ball and they play a game together. Laa-Laa and Po play catch with Laa-Laa's ball, but they throw it too far. Dipsy catches it and throws it too far. Then Tinky-Winky catches it. The Magic Tree appears and then the Teletubbies do the Round and Round Dance before Tubby Bye-Bye.
Featuring: Jameela Green and Daniel Slavin
- When the Teletubbies watch the windmill spin for the Magic Tree, the Magic Event tune plays straight away. After the Teletubbies say Uh-Oh and run away, it cuts straight to the Sun Baby giggling and the Teletubbies listening to the harp tune.
- After the exercises segment is over, the camera cuts to the opening shot Field 8 before the magic windmill spins.
- After the Throwing video, it cuts to the next scene without a opening shot.
- Tinky Winky was the boo shouter.
- Dipsy was the missing teletubby.