The Twisty Dance is the tenth of the dances that the Teletubbies do. that the Teletubbies do. It was first shown in the episode Little Baby.
This Dance starts with Po sitting in the House at the Table, she hears some music and runs outside. Dipsy and Laa Laa are watching Tinky Winky dancing, as they both join in Po runs up the hill and over to them and then they're all dancing together. They move their arms and hips from side to side and up and down. They each move one foot out and turn around. Laa Laa and Tinky Winky dance together and so do Dipsy and Po. The they move their arms and hips again but Tinky Winky and Dipsy are facing away from the camera, but then they turn around and they each sit on the ground and make their parping noises and they all jump. Dipsy starts jumping and moving his arms and then the other Teletubbies do the same. Then they all move around doing their own little dances. Then they each move their feet left and right and after Tinky Winky moves his feet the Dance is over and the Teletubbies cheer.
The Twisty Dance appears in some various episodes:
- Little Baby
- Hey Diddle Diddle (US version)
- Funny Walks (US version)
- My Dad's a Tram Driver
- Getting Up in the Morning
- Crawling (US version) - It's Time To Crawl
- Going In and Coming Out
- Uh-Oh Messes and Muddles
- This Dance does have an extended version but it's unknown of what episode it appears in or if it has a music key change.
- In Uh-Oh Messes and Muddles And My Dads A Train Driver the scene of Po inside the House is cut out