The Tip Toe Dance is the seventh of the dances that the Teletubbies do. It was first shown in the episode Larette Tap Dancing.The Teletubbies arrive down at some flat hills. They start tapping their feet. They step sideways left and right, they turn clockwise and then anti-clockwise. They wave their arms sideways and turn round and round again. Then they wave their right arms up and down and then they wave their arms in the air and step forwards and then they walk backwards and they pose and cheer and the dance ends.
This is one of the few dances that has an extended version with a music key change. It is very rare that the Teletubbies do the extended version.
The Tip Toe Dance appears in some various episodes. They are:
- Larette Tap Dancing (first version)
- Rolling (extended version)
- Music With Debbie 1 (shortened version)
- Sarah and Fraser and the Ducks (shortened version)
- Carnival ( extended version)
- Cafe Eggs (shortened version)
- Sea Lions (shortened version)
- Statues (shortened version)
- Blackberry Picking (shortened version)
- Dog Kennel (shortened version)
- Ice Skating (US Version)
- Dance with the Teletubbies (first version)
- Let's Dance (extended version)
- Teletubbies say 'Eh-Oh' Hit single (extended version)
- This dance is common with the Dancing Teddy Bear and the Puppet House episodes.
- This is another dance with three versions. The other is the Walking Dance.
- In Cafe Eggs, the windmill spins when the dance is over, when the Teletubbies say Uh-Oh the clip is from the Twisty Dance.