- 1. Be nice - Be nice to users on this Wiki. That means no fighting or arguing about edits. If you see an edit and you disagree with it tell the other editor and and try to solve the problem. Do not edit-war. Edit-war is when you fighting over edits and keep on reverting them with another user. If it still doesn't work contact a staff member or any admin or use Special:Contact.
- 2. No vandalism or bad pages or edits - Helping out on the Wiki means making pages. Please don't make pages that have nothing to do with Teletubbies. Any Fanon pages or edits can be done on the Fanon Wiki
- 3. No bad pictures - We love it when you post pictures but, like the edits they must have to do with Teletubbies. That means no pictures that don't have to do with Teletubbies unless they are on your user page or talk page. Same goes for fan art. Fan art can be posted on the Fanon Wiki.
- 4. No cursing or insulting - Cursing is very bad and people can get offended by it. Please don't say bad things or call people names. It will only make things worse.
- 5. No removing important information from pages - Some information on pages may or may not be important to you. Please don't remove information unless you think it's not important. If someone disagrees please explain why you think it's not important.
- 6. No putting nonsense or random things on pages - This isn't a random wiki. It's a Teletubbies Wiki. Please don't put things like "Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi!" or putting random numbers and/or letters.
If you have any questions with the rules, ask any of the admins.
There will probably be times when a user makes too many bad edits or behaviors. That's why we have blocking. Blocking preverts users from editing on a Wiki because of bad edits or behaviors. When you make bad edits you will be given 4 warnings and there will be a picture of a Magical Event.
- 1. Warning and picture of the Puppet.
- 2. Warning and picture of the Pink House.
- 3. Warning and picture of the Scary Lion.
- 4. Warning, picture of the Bear With Brown Fuzzy Hair and user will be blocked.
If you do very bad edits you could get an auto-block where you get blocked right away. Users will also be told when they are blocked and also explaining to them why they were blocked. If you have any questions with blocking ask any of the admins.
One of the new updates to the Wiki is Chat. However, there are rules to Chat as well. Here are the rules below:
- Stay on topic - On the Teletubbies Wiki you really should be talking about Teletubbies. Please don't go off topic.
- No cursing or insulting - Cursing and insulting is very bad and people can get offended by it. Please don't say things or words or call people bad names.
- Be nice- Be nice to the users in Chat. Say nice and kind things to them. If any problems occur let any of the admins know.
- No spamming the chat - Please don't repeat the same thing over and over again in Chat. That's spam and spam is vadanlism.
If you break any of these rules you'll be given 4 warnings and if you keep it up you will be banned from chat and get a block warning.
If you have any questions with Chat ask any of the admins.