Nursery Rhymes is the third volume in the Teletubbies VHS series. It was released in 1998 by BBC and Ragdoll Productions.
It was re-released in 2008 along with Musical Playtime on the DVD 'Musical Rhyme Time!'
- Voice trumpet says Grand Old Duke of York (from Grand Old Duke of York)
- The Teletubbies play Hey Diddle Diddle (from Hey Diddle Diddle)
- Dipsy and Laa-Laa play Jack and Jill (from Numbers Two Version 1)
- Po sings Twinkle Twinkle Little Star (from Lighthouse)
- A spider appeared and the Teletubbies play Little Miss Muffet (from Building a Barbecue)
- Voice trumpet says Humpty Dumpty (from Humpty Dumpty)
- The Teletubbies play Ride a Cock Horse (from Yellow Cow)
- Voice trumpets make clock ticking sounds (from Hickory Dickory Dock)
- Tinky Winky and Po play Hickory Dickory Dock (From Hickory Dickory Dock)
- The Happy Dance
Featuring: King Pleasure & the Biscuit Boys, Oscar & Felix Taylor and The Pupils of Chuckery Infants School, Walsall
- Dipsy was the boo shouter
- Like Dance with the Teletubbies, Simon Shelton only played Tinky Winky in one segment. That segment being the Happy Dance.
- This VHS features the rabbits' song. It is used twice and both versions are short. The first time as a transition into Little Miss Muffet. The second time as a transition into the voice trumpets making clock ticking sounds.
- In the German version the Grand Old Duke of York video was replaced with My Mum's Keyboard.
- For some reason, in the US version the Twinkle Twinkle segment and The Gingerbread Boy switched places with the Grand Old Duke of York segments.
- The missing teletubby was Laa-Laa