Hide and Seek is a Teletubbies video about hiding. It was released in 2003 by Ragdoll Productions and BBC.
Featuring: The Children of Bartlemas Nursery School; Jed Clemmett, Becky Murray & Anne-Marie Walker; Michael, Garth & Daphne Hardie
- Hiding from Dipsy (From Statues)
- Hide and Seek
- Tubby Toast on Laa Laa's head (From Making Lanterns)
- Becky and Jed Finding Eggs
- The Wall (From Dry Stone Wall)
- Hiding behind the hills (From Stick Insect)
- Where's Po? (From Action Story)
- Before the Becky and Jed Finding eggs TV transmission, the Magic Windmill spins with Magical Event tune. It also cuts to the Teletubbies saying 'Uh-Oh' in the first segment of Becky and Jed Finding Eggs instead of them saying 'Uh-Oh' in Making Lanterns.
- Tinky Winky was the missing teletubby
- Laa-Laa was the boo shouter