The Teletubbies are the main characters of the TV Show, Teletubbies. They are four characters who live in the grassy, lovely place known as Teletubbyland. The Teletubbies love to play in Teletubbyland. They live in a dome well known as the Tubbytronic Superdome. The Teletubbies include the following:
- Tinky Winky, the bright purple biggest but gentle Teletubby.
- Dipsy, the lime green second-biggest stylish Teletubby.
- Laa-Laa, the sunflower yellow second-smallest bubbly Teletubby.
- Po, the rosy red smallest cutest friendliest Teletubby.
- Noo-Noo, the sky blue helpful vacuum cleaner.
They are encouraged by the Narrator and Voice Trumpets to do new things each day. The Talking Flowers comment on their activities. The Baby Sun watches and laughs when funny things happen. The Rabbits can be seen running around Teletubbyland and they love the Teletubbies. The Magic Windmill tells the Teletubbies when it's time for TV Tummy or a Magical Event or Tubby Bye-Bye. They drink Tubby Custard and eat Tubby Toast if they want to.