Featuring: Gandhar and Ram Deshpande
Plot (US American Version)
The Teletubbies does The Running Away Dance (short version). The Teletubbies pop up from behind the hill and rush off to see a little Indian boy playing on a drum called a tabla. In Teletubbyland, it's time for Tubby Toast. Po eats Tinky Winky's Tubby Toast and Tinky-Winky eats Po's Tubby Toast. Their game is spoilt when Noo-Noo comes and clears everything away. Then, the sun giggles, and The Magic Windmill begins to spin and the Teletubbies arrive at the usual place in Teletubbyland. The sun giggles, and the Teletubbies look around, then the magic house appears in Teletubbyland, they watch the singing man performing in the bottom left window. After that, the camera fades to The Magic Windmill, and it stops spinning for Tubby Bye Bye.
- Po was the 'boo' shouter in UK Version. Laa Laa was the boo shouter in US Version.
- Po was the missing teletubby in UK Version. Tinky Winky was the missing teletubby in US Version.
- The US Version has The Running Away Dance after the intro. Also, the US Version has The Magic House (bottom left window) after the next segment ends with the sun giggling.
- This is the last episode where Laa-Laa gets the TV trasmission.
- The UK Version does not have a magical event and dance.
- This is the last episode where Po is a boo shouter