The Teletubbies get out of bed and say 'Eh-Oh!' before going back to bed. The Teletubbies watch Andy Brown and some children feeding swans. It's time for Tubby Toast, but the Teletubbies want to have lots of Big Hugs. When they eat their Tubby Toast, their are crumbs all over the table. The Noo-Noo tidies up the crumbs and the Teletubbies give Noo-Noo a Big Hug before Tubby Bye Bye.
Featuring: Andy Brown with Chelsea Henderson, Emily Fifield, Francome & Millie May.
- This is the first episode to use a new costume for Tinky Winky, Dipsy and Po.
- The Tubby Toast segment was featured in the VHS Big Hug! However, when the Teletubbies chase the Noo-Noo, the chasing clip is from Wrapping.
- When the Noo-Noo comes to tidy up the Tubby Toast crumbs, Dipsy removes the brush on top of the Noo-Noo and uses it to sweep up the crumbs. This is the only episode where that brush is used.
- Dipsy was the boo shouter.
- When Laa-Laa says 'Eh-oh' after getting out of bed, a person can be seen walking up the hill through the window.