Featuring: Nathaniel Facey, Shantelle Hamilton, Saj Musa and Kelly Phillips
Plot (US Version)
The Teletubbies do the Running Away Dance, then the Magic Windmill spins and the Teletubbies watch some children play Statues. Then, inside the Home Hill, The Teletubbies play a hiding game inside the house. Tinky Winky, Laa-Laa, and Po hide from Dipsy. Laa-Laa hides between the beds, Po hides under the arch, and Tinky Winky hides behind the Tubby Toaster. When Dipsy looks for the other Teletubbies, he can't find them, but when Noo Noo tidies up, he finds the other Teletubbies, then Dipsy finds them. Then, the Magic Windmill starts spinning and the Teletubbies run out to watch the Magic House with the singing man perform in the top-left window. After that, the sun giggles for Tubby Bye Bye.
- Po was the boo shouter in UK Version. Dipsy was the boo shouter in US Version.
- Tinky Winky was the missing Teletubby in UK Version. Laa-Laa was the missing Teletubby in US Version.
- The US Version has the Magic House (top-left window). Also, the US Version has the Running Away Dance after the intro, before the Magic Windmill spins for TV receiver event.
- In US Version, a fade effect is used after the Magic House (Top Left Window), a camera fades to the sun that giggles for Tubby Bye Bye.
- The UK Version has no Magical Event but it has the Tip Toe Dance. The US Version has the Running Away Dance instead of the Tip Toe Dance.
- This is one of the rarest times where Dipsy is the boo shouter in an episode where the puppet sings on the top- left window in the US Version.
- The filming location for this episode's TV segment was also used for another TV series made by Ragdoll Productions called "Brum," which was produced from 1991 to 2002.