The Teletubbies listen to two voice trumpets sing a winter nursery rhyme called 'The North Wind Doth Blow'. Then they watch some children building a snowman.
Back in Teletubbyland, Po finds her present, so she puts it on the back side of her scooter and starts to ride around Teletubbyland, but suddenly her present falls off her scooter and she doesn't notice. However, Laa-Laa finds it and gives it back to Po. Po is really happy to have her present back. Then she hears a noise coming from her present and decides to open it. Po's present is a little frosty cloud that begins to snow. All the Teletubbies laugh as they play in the snow before the Magic Windmill stops spinning for Tubby Bye Bye.
Featuring: The Children of Hunter Mountain
- Dipsy was the missing teletubby.
- Po was the boo shouter.
- The Snowy Story video was featured in the VHS Happy Weather Stories.
- The Po's frosty cloud segment was featured in the VHS Happy Christmas from the Teletubbies.
- After the Windmill stops spinning, a fade effect is not used between the scene of the Windmill and the voice trumpet rising. This also occurs in Tropical Fish, the US version of Colours-Blue and in four Lion and Bear episodes: Irish Dancing, Colours- Brown, and the Chinese versions of Asian Storyteller (The Fox) and Dragonflies.
- Laa Laa is picked for the TV Event.