|Series 01, Episode 36|
|Air Date||May 19, 1997|
Po looks after the Teletubbies' favorite things. The Teletubbies watch some children about shadows before doing the Walking Dance before Tubby Bye-Bye.
Featuring: Kevin & Kirsten Jarin, Jay Simpson and Camille St. Omer
Plot (US Version)
Laa Laa makes adjustments, then the windmill spins and she runs to fetch the others to watch some children about shadows. Back in the Home Hill, Po looks after the Teletubbies' favorite things. Then the windmill starts spinning and the Teletubbies run to the Magic House with Singing Man singing on the Bottom Left Window. After the house disappears, the Teletubbies does the Round and Round Dance before Tubby Bye-Bye.
- The US Version has the Magic House (Bottom Left Window) Sketch. The UK Version has no Magical Event.
- After the Walking dance, the camera cuts to the Voice trumpet rising up for tubby bye bye
- The US Version has the Round and Round Dance (Extended) Version instead of The Walking Dance (Short Version).
- Tinky Winky was the boo shouter in UK and US Version.
- Po was the missing teletubby in UK Version. Dipsy was the missing teletubby in US Version.