Po is out for a walk around Teletubbyland, then the Magic Windmill spins, then the Teletubbies watch Andy Brown and some children watch some Sea Lions. Inside the house, the Teletubbies play with the Control Panel, until the Magic Windmill spins, the Dancing Bear appears in a merry-go-round, the Teletubbies do The Tip Toe Dance before Tubby Bye-Bye.
Featuring: Andy Brown with Cherelle Handford, Oliver Hooper and Daniel Salmon
Plot (US Version)
Inside the Home Hill, the Teletubbies play with the Control Panel, until the Magic Windmill spins, then the Teletubbies watch Andy Brown and some children watch some Sea Lions. Meanwhile, the Teletubbies say their names, Afterwards, the Magic Windmill starts spinning and the Teletubbies watch The Magic House appear in Teletubbyland with the Singing Man singing in the Bottom Right Window. Then the magic Windmill stops spinning and afterwards, they do the Tip Toe Dance before Tubby Bye-Bye.
- This Is The Third Episode With The Dancing Bear And Tip Toe Dance in it.
- The US Version has The Magic House (Bottom Right Window Sketch). Both UK and US Version has The Tip Toe Dance.
- There's a rare Teletubbyland clip after the first opening shot.
- Since the Teletubbies are making some adjustments on the control panel when Dipsy walks in, he says "Adjustments" from Lambs.
- But in the US Version, it has The Tip Toe Dance (extended version) after The Magic Windmill stops spinning.
- Dipsy was the missing Teletubby in UK Version. Laa Laa was the missing Teletubby in US Version.
- Laa Laa was the boo shouter in UK Version. Tinky Winky was the boo shouter in US Version.