In Teletubbyland, the Teletubbies walk in front of the trees to say 'Eh-Oh'. Then the Windmill begins to spin and they run to watch kids doing gymnastics with Samira. Then back in Teletubbyland, the Teletubbies do some gymnastics, including Arms Up Arms Down, Touch Toes, Side to Side and Star Jumps.
Featuring: The Children and Staff of Coventry Olympic Gym Club
Plot (US Version)
Inside the Home Hill, the Teletubbies were eating their Tubby Toast, and then, the voice trumpet rised up, after the Teletubbies finished their Tubby Toast, they do exercises in the Home Hill. When they are tired out, they shout "Run away, run away!" before they rush outside to watch kids doing gymnastics with Samira. Back in the Home Hill, The Teletubbies wake up as the voice trumpet rises up, and they do exercises, but then they get tired and run away. Then the Magic Windmill starts spinning and they watch The Three Ships sail through Teletubbyland. Afterwards, the Teletubbies do the Twisty Dance before Tubby Bye-Bye.
- Tinky Winky was the missing teletubby in UK Version. Dipsy was the missing teletubby in US Version.
- The US Version has The Three Ships, and The Twisty Dance.
- The UK Version has no dance and Magical Event.
- Also, in US Version, after The Three Ships, the sun giggles, and the camera cuts inside the Home Hill where Po was sitting at the table, and she goes outside and joins the other Teletubbies to do the Twisty Dance. After the Teletubbies cheer at Tinky Winky, the camera cuts to the sun giggling, and the camera then cuts to the Tubby Bye-Bye sequence.
- Laa Laa was the boo shouter in UK Version. Tinky Winky was the boo shouter in US Version.