Featuring: Joshua Anderson, Rico Finlayson, Sade & Ruby John, Maya & Joy Kincaid, Tara Love and Sade Rowland
Plot (US American Version)
The Teletubbies walk in a single file and they say 'eh-oh' and they all fall down one by one before the Magic Windmill spins and the Teletubbies watch some children playing on a huge pile of cushions Back in Teletubbyland, Tinky Winky does a "Round and Round Dance" but his skirt comes off every time he dances around the door and trees. Then, the Noo-Noo sucked it inside and tossed it onto his head. Dipsy, Laa-Laa and Po watched Tinky Winky's dance. Finally, the magic windmill starts spinning and they rushed off to watch the singing man performing in the top right window. After the performance of the singing man in the pink house, the pink house disappears. Then finally, the camera fades to the Windmill Stop Spinning Animation as The Magic Windmill stops spinning. Then, the camera cuts to the opening shot of Field 1 (that has the same tune from Bird Bath and Collecting Stones). Once after the Windmill stops spinning, the Teletubbies do the Calypso Dance before Tubby Bye Bye (after the dance, the camera cuts to the scene where the voice trumpet rises up for Tubby Bye Bye).
- Dipsy was the 'boo' shouter in UK Version. Tinky Winky was the 'boo' shouter in US Version.
- Po was the missing teletubby in UK Version. Laa Laa was the missing teletubby in US Version.
- The US Version has The Singing Man in the Pink House (Top Right Window Sketch) after Tinky Winky's Special Dance segment. Also, the US Version has The Calypso Dance after The Windmill Stops Spinning.
- In US Version, a fade effect is used after The Singing Man in the Pink House. It fades to where the Windmill stops spinning. After it stops spinning, it cuts (instead of fading) to the opening shot of Field 1 with same music key from Collecting Stones and Bird Bath.
- The UK Version has no dance and no magical event.
- The UK Version is on William Weyser's made-up Boohbah: Cushions DVD.