Ready... Steady... Go! is the 10th VHS. This video is about exercising, Head Shoulders Knees and Toes and copying, released in 2000 by Ragdoll Productions.
Featuring: Laura Martin-Akroyd, Lily Quinn, Zoe Hazan, Benjamin, Carmella & David Phillips, Leor Ingall, Perla & Danielle Agami, Leon Tricot, Children from Burnt Oak Tumble Tot Group and Stepping Stones Nursery and Pupils from the Cherry Childe School of Dancing.
With Thanks To: Red Watch, Chelsea Fire Station, Golders Green Police Station and Haringey Borough Football Club
- Tinky Winky and Dipsy play Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes outside. Laa Laa and Po play Eyes, Ears, Mouth, and Nose inside.
- Children play Head Shoulders Knees and Toes #1
- Teletubbies eat Tubby Toast and play Head, Shoulders, Knees, and Toes
- Children play Copying
- Tinky Winky and Po play Copying
- Laa Laa plays Side to Side
- Children play Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes #2
- Teletubbies have Tubby Custard and play Head, Shoulders, Knees, and Toes
- Tinky Winky plays Jumping
- Teletubbies copy Noo-noo
- Unlike other Teletubbies videos where all the segments can be seen in other episodes, all the segments in this video can only be seen on this video.
- Laa Laa was the boo shouter
- Po was the missing teletubby
- This is the last VHS that shows the 1995 Ragdoll Logo.
- In the US, it is called Go! Exercise with the Teletubbies.