The Teletubbies watch James help his mummy put his baby brother Angus to bed. In Teletubbyland, Dipsy is asleep, so the other Teletubbies are being quiet. They find it difficult to be quiet and not wake Dipsy up, however. The Magic Windmill stops spinning as the Tubby Bye-Bye takes place.
Featuring: James and Angus Carnie
Plot (US Version)
Inside the Home Hill, the Teletubbies were sleeping, and then the Voice Trumpet rises up and sings "Frere Jacques" to the Teletubbies when they're sleeping. Afterwards, The Magic Windmill starts spinning and the Teletubbies go out to watch James (Matthew and Mark's brother) help his mommy put his baby brother Angus to bed. Then the windmill starts spinning again and this time the Teletubbies watch the Magic House with Singing Man singing on the Top Right Window. After the Magical Event, Back inside the Home Hill, Dipsy is asleep, so the other Teletubbies are being quiet. They find it difficult to be quiet and not wake Dipsy up. Then the Teletubbies does the Twisty Dance (short version of it) before Tubby Bye-Bye sequence takes place.
- This episode marks the first appearance of Matthew, James and Mark's baby brother Angus. This is also James's first appearance without Matthew and Mark.
- This was the last episode featuring the second Teletubbies' costumes, as shown since Numbers - 6. After this episode, they were all changed.
- The US version had the puppet man in the middle of the episode. The UK Version has no Magical Event.
- The US Version has The Twisty Dance (short version). The UK Version has no Dance.
- Po was the boo shouter in UK Version. Tinky Winky was the boo shouter in US Version.
- A camera cuts to the scene where the voice trumpet rises up for Tubby Bye-Bye after the ending of the short Twisty Dance showing Tinky Winky cheering himself jumping for joy clapping his hands when the trio cheers at him.