The Teletubbies watch James help his mummy put his baby brother Angus to bed. In Teletubbyland, Dipsy is asleep, so the other Teletubbies are being quiet. Tinky Winky and Po try to eat their Tubby Toast very quietly, Laa-Laa tries to play with her ball very quietly and the Noo-Noo tries to tidy up very quietly. When Dipsy wakes up, everyone is very noisy.
Featuring: James and Angus Carnie
- This episode marks the first appearance of Matthew, James and Mark's baby brother Angus. This is also James's first appearance without Matthew and Mark.
- This was the last episode featuring the late 1997-mid 1998 Teletubbies costumes.
- This episode re-uses the opening segment from Flamenco Guitar. The only differences are the music and there are some added close up shot of the Teletubbies bumping tummies.
- Both the Putting Angus to Bed video and the Dipsy is asleep segment were featured in the VHS Bedtime.
- Laa-Laa is the missing teletubby.
- Po was the boo shouter.