The Teletubbies walk about Teletubbyland in a huddle, before watching a little girl with lots of puppies. Little Bo Peep has lost her sheep and comes to Teletubbyland to find them. The Magic Windmill stops spinning and then the Teletubbies dance a round-and-round dance before Tubby Bye-Bye.
Featuring: Emily, Holly and Debbie Brown
- When the Teletubbies arrive at the Magical Event place and see the clouds floating by for Little Bo Peep they giggle. This also happens in Girl in the Back Garden.
- Po was the missing teletubby.
- Dipsy was the 'boo' shouter.
- The ditty of the opening shot after the magical event from Peacocks is reused.
- This is the last episode to have The Round and Round Dance.