Featuring: Matthew, James, Mark and Angus Carnie
Plot (US Version)
Inside the Home Hill, Dipsy makes Tubby Custard and suddenly the Magic Windmill starts spinning as Dipsy doesn't have time for Tubby Custard, so he turns it off and he joins the other Teletubbies as they watch Matthew, James, Mark, Angus and their Dad playing with their piglets. In the Teletubbyland, Laa-Laa was saying Eh Oh to Dipsy, and Dipsy says Eh Oh to Laa Laa, Laa Laa and Dipsy are being silly. Now Dipsy and Laa Laa say Eh Oh to Tinky Winky and Po, and Tinky Winky and Po says Eh Oh to Dipsy and Laa Laa. They were both silly. Meanwhile, Dipsy and Laa Laa say Eh Oh to Tinky Winky and Po again, then Tinky Winky and Po replied. Both Teletubbies were silly. Now Tinky Winky and Po walks on the path, and so as Dipsy and Laa Laa, and Tinky Winky and Po both say Eh Oh to Dipsy and Laa Laa. Then Dipsy and Laa Laa replied. and Laa Laa and Dipsy goes inside the Home Hill. and Tinky Winky and Po goes inside the Home Hill too. And the Teletubbies were saying Eh Oh to each other inside their Home Hill. And they are glad to be at home. Then they say Eh Oh to the Noo Noo. Then the Magic Windmill starts spinning, so they rushed outside to watch the the Tap Dancing Teddy Bear dancing in the gazebo once. After that, the Magic Windmill stops spinning and Tubby Bye Bye ends the episode.
- The Teletubbies are silent at the Animal Parade.
- This is the first episode where the Teletubbies giggle during the Stamping and Stepping Dance.
- Dipsy was the boo shouter. In the US Version, Po was the boo shouter and Tinky Winky in ending.
- Po was the missing Teletubby. In the US Version, Tinky Winky was the missing Teletubby.
- The US Version has The Tap Dancing Teddy Bear instead of The Animal Parade. The US Version doesn't have the Stepping and Stamping dance.