Featuring: Andy Brown with Harriet Spilsbury and Philip Taylor
Plot (US American Version) #1
In Teletubbyland Dipsy came in to say eh-oh then run back out to fetch the others back inside before they say eh-oh also. Then they bump their tummies before giving Big hugs. Then the magic windmill starts spinning and they rushed out to watch Andy Brown and some children looking at peacocks. Back in Teletubbyland. A voice trumpet rises and Laa Laa and Po march to the music. Then, the Teletubbies does The Splashing Dance outside their Home Hill. After that, the Magic Windmill starts spinning and they run off to watch The Magic House with the Singing Man singing on the Top Right Window. After that, the camera fades to The Magic Windmill stops spinning, then the cemera cuts to the scene where the voice trumpet rises up for Tubby Bye Bye as the sun sets.
Plot (US American Version) #2
In the Teletubbies Everywhere segment, it shows Po counts three, the colour blue with Dipsy, and up and down with Laa-Laa. The film from Korea shows some children watching peacocks; flying, walking, and spreading their tail feathers. Back In Teletubbyland, Po arrives on her scooter. Then the magic windmill spins as she runs off and to watch some children dressing up in elaborate costumes to take part in a carnival procession. Then the Teletubbies dance The Follow the Leader Dance before the voice trumpet rises for Tubby Bye-Bye as the sun sets.
- The US version #1 has The Singing Man in the Pink House (Top Right Window) Sketch instead of The Magic Tree. Also the US Version has The Splashing Dance after Po and Laa Laa marching in the music segment
- The US version #2 has The Follow the Leader Dance after the TV segment.
- In US Version #1, a fade effect is used after The Singing Man in the Pink House (Top Right Window Sketch). The cemera fades to the transitions to the Magic Windmill That is about to Stop Spinning,
- Dipsy was the missing teletubby in UK Version. Po was the missing teletubby in US Version #1.
- Laa Laa was the boo shouter in UK Version. Dipsy was the boo shouter in US Version #1.
- The magical event starts before Po and Laa Laa marching in the music segment. But in US Version #1 Po and Laa Laa marching in the music segment starts before the magical event and after TV Event.