|Series 01, Episode 13|
|Air Date||April 16, 1997|
|Next||Larette Tap Dancing|
In the Teletubbyland, Laa Laa was saying Eh Oh to Dipsy, and Dipsy says Eh Oh to Laa Laa, Laa Laa and Dipsy are being silly. Now Dipsy and Laa Laa say Eh Oh to Tinky Winky and Po, and Tinky Winky and Po says Eh Oh to Dipsy and Laa Laa. They were both silly. Meanwhile, Dipsy and Laa Laa says Eh Oh to Tinky Winky and Po again, then Tinky Winky and Po replied. Both Teletubbies were silly. Now Tinky Winky and Po walks on the path, and so as Dipsy and Laa Laa, and Tinky Winky and Po both say Eh Oh to Dipsy and Laa Laa. Then Dipsy and Laa Laa replied. and Laa Laa and Dipsy goes inside the Home Hill. and Tinky Winky and Po goes inside the Home Hill too. And the Teletubbies were saying Eh Oh to each other inside their Home Hill. And they are glad to be at home. Then they say Eh Oh to the Noo Noo. Then the Magic Windmill starts spinning, so they rushed outside to watch Alex Pascall share the story of the owl babies with some children. Then the Teletubbies do the Round and Round Dance by the Home Hill.
Featuring: Alex Pascall with Antonio Harris & Samantha Bassom
- This is one of the few episodes to use the rare window version of normal Magic Windmill animation.
- This is the first appearance of Alex Pascall.
- This is the First episode to feature the Round and Round Dance.
- This is the only episode where the Teletubbies are silent during the Round and Round Dance.
- This is the First episode where Noo-Noo is called by his name.
- This episode has the extended version of the Round and Round Dance with a chroma key change.
- This episode also has the extended version of The TV Event Video in every episodes.
- Po was the 'boo' shouter
- Dipsy was the missing teletubby