Featuring: Matthew & Mark Carnie
Plot (US Version)
The Teletubbies are at the top of a hill and they say their names. They then run down the hill and run up a hill. Next, they run up the hill. The Magic Windmill spins and the Teletubbies watch Mark and Matthew feed a baby calf. Then they play a game to see who can eat their Tubby Custard the slowest, but Po can't wait and eats hers very fast. Then, the Teletubbies does The Happy Dance, afterwards, The Magic Windmill starts spinning and the Teletubbies run off to watch The Tap Dancing Teddy Bear dance in gazebo once. After that, the Magic Windmill stops spinning just in time for Tubby Bye-Bye.
- This is Matthew and Mark's first appearance without James.
- Laa Laa was the boo shouter in UK Version. Tinky Winky was the boo shouter in US Version.
- Tinky Winky was the missing teletubby in UK Version. Dipsy was the missing teletubby in the US Version. Laa-Laa was the missing teletubby in the Dutch version.
- In the US Version, Our Calf Treacle video segment gets played once caused to have The Happy Dance and The Tap Dancing Teddy Bear (dancing once) after the next segment.
- In the US Version, a fade effect is used after The Tap Dancing Teddy Bear that dances once. The camera fades to The Windmill Stop Spinning Animation, then fades to the scene of Tubby Bye-Bye.