Featuring: Children and Friends of the Little Folk Playgroup, Dublin, Ireland
Plot (US American Version)
It begins with the rabbit song. Tinky Winky sees Dipsy on top of the house. The Magic Windmill spins and the Teletubbies watch The Magic House appear watching the puppet man singing in the Bottom Left Window. Afterwards, the Magic Windmill stops spinning. Inside the Home Hill, The Teletubbies are playing with their favorite things until the Magic Windmill spins and the Teletubbies watch some children playing an 'on top and underneath' game. Then, the Teletubbies do The Stamping and Stepping Dance. The Teletubbies play their own version of the game - standing on a top of a hill and underneath clouds. Po's scooter comes along and Dipsy's hat is on top of Po's scooter. The Teletubbies had a rest in their beds and they woke up and had a big hug before the Sun baby giggled for Tubby Bye Bye.
- There is A rare windmill clip at the end of the first segment(see picture).
- Tinky Winky was the 'boo' shouter in UK Version. Dipsy was the boo shouter in US Version.
- Laa Laa was the missing teletubby in both UK and US Version.
- The US Version has The Magic House (Bottom Left Window) after the first segment. Also, in US Version, a fade effect is used after The Magic House (Bottom Left Window) It fades to The Windmill Stop Spinning Animation. After the windmill stops spinning, it fades to the opening shot for the next segment before The TV Receiver Event. Also, in US Version after the first segment, the Windmill spins with the whooshing sound and Tinky Winky and Dipsy says 'Uh-oh', then the scene cuts to the windmill close up starting the Magical Event tune.
- The US Version also has The Stamping and Stepping Dance (extended version) after the TV Receiver Event before the next segment.
- The UK Version has no magical event and no dance.