The Teletubbies watch some children joining in with Debbie's music. Laa-Laa sings a special song , which is so loud it makes Tinky Winky, Dipsy and Po run away, Laa Laa is very sad and then she sings her song with Noo Noo and the other Teletubbies love her special song.
Plot (US Version)
Tinky Winky, Dipsy and Laa-Laa runs up and down the hill to say "Eh-Oh!" to the viewers, just as Po pops up and says "Boo!" and says "Eh-Oh!", then the Magic Windmill starts to spin as they run off, Po receives a video of some children joining in the music with Debbie. Then a butterfly appears flying in Teletubbyland, Laa Laa sees the pretty butterfly, Dipsy sees the pretty butterfly, he doesn't want it to be out of his way. Then the butterfly flies to Po, she thinks it looks pretty. Then finally the butterfly goes into the Home Hill, it landed on Tinky Winky's bag. And most of all, it flies and lands on the Noo Noo. Noo Noo sneezes the butterfly away. Then The Magic Windmill begins to spin and The Teletubbies run to the Magical Event and they watch The Tap Dancing Teddy Bear dancing in the gazebo once. Then the Teletubbies do The Jumping Dance (original version) before Tubby Bye-Bye.
- This is the first apperance of Debbie.
- The US version has the butterfly.
- The US Version also has The Tap Dancing Teddy Bear that dances once. It also has the original version of The Jumping Dance.
- Dipsy was the 'boo' shouter in UK Version. Laa Laa was the boo shouter in US Version.
- In the US Version, after The Jumping Dance (original version) the camera cuts to the scene of Tubby Bye-Bye.
- In the US Version, a fade effect is used, it fades to The Baby Sun, and the Teletubbies do The Jumping Dance.