Tinky Winky, Dipsy and Laa-Laa run up and down the hills to say 'Eh-Oh!', just as Po pops up and says 'Boo! Eh-Oh!'. Then the Magic Windmill starts to spin as they watch some children joining in the music with Debbie. Laa-Laa makes up a song which makes the other Teletubbies run away. Then they do the Tip Toe Dance before Tubby Bye-Bye.
Featuring: Debbie Ivens, The Crescendo Kids
- This is the first appearance of Debbie.
- This is the first episode with the shortened version of the Tip Toe Dance.
- This episode re-uses the opening segment from Photo Faces. The only differences are the opening shot and the drum beat.
- Dipsy was the boo shouter.
- Tinky Winky is the missing teletubby.
- The German version of this episode is called Singen mit Robert: Zappelig and has a different Windmill video.