Featuring: Komal and Saroj Nayyar
Plot (US American Version)
The Teletubbies play games amongst the hills and watch a little girl painting a picture of her mom. Then, the Magic Windmill starts spinning with the beginning of the magical event tune and the beginning of The Animal Parade tune, then the camera cuts to The Teletubbies climbing up the hill so they watch The Animal Parade march through Teletubbyland. After that, the sun giggles (same scene from Magical Event), Then back in Teletubbyland, A book appears in Teletubbyland for Tinky Winky to read. The book shows Dipsy Jumping, Laa Laa hopping, Po rolling and Tinky Winky dancing and everything in the book actually happens. Then, the Teletubbies do the Walking Dance (short version) before Tubby Bye Bye.
- This is the first episode that was broadcast in the milennium (2000).
- In the Mums Portrait video, a plush toy of Laa Laa can be seen on one of the shelves.
- Laa Laa was the missing teletubby in UK Version. Tinky Winky was the missing Teletubby in US Version.
- Tinky Winky was the boo shouter in UK Version. Po was the boo shouter in US Version.
- The US Version has The Animal Parade with no elephant trumpet sound, and The Walking Dance (short version).