Featuring: Andy Brown with Charelle Handford, Oliver Hooper and Daniel Salmon
Plot (US Version)
The Teletubbies pop up behind the hill to say "Eh-oh", then they run down the hill and say "Eh-oh!". Then the windmill spins and the Teletubbies run to watch Andy Brown and some children going to a safari park to look at some monkeys and then each one of the Teletubbies have something special to do. Tinky Winky tries to jump along the path, Dipsy tries to walk around the house without stopping, Laa Laa tries to throw her up ball up as high as the clouds and Po tries to ride her scooter up to the top of a steep hill. Then, as the windmill spins, they run and they hear an elephant trumpet sound as they look around and run off to the destination to watch The Animal Parade, then the Teletubbies does The Round and Round Dance before Tubby Bye-Bye.
- In the UK Version, there were no Magical Events and dance.
- This episode has a rare opening shot at the beginning of the Special Things Segment.
- This is the first episode where it ends with the TV Transmittor sequence, other episodes are Jigsaw-Rabbits, Boys and Eggs and Camping.
- The US version had the Animal Parade and the Round and Round Dance.
- Also, in US Version, Po was the boo shouter. For UK Version, Laa Laa was the boo shouter.
- During when Laa-Laa was doing her special thing, Po's ariel was shown the wrong way.