|Mark and Zoe Cooking|
|Series 01, Episode 42|
|Air Date||June 24, 1997|
|Next||Arthur Robot Story|
Featuring: Marc Connor and Zoe Williams
Plot (US Version)
In the Home Hill, it was time for Tubby Toast, so as they eat their Tubby Toast, the voice trumpet rises up and brings them a message. Afterwards, The Magic Windmill starts to spin and the Teletubbies rush out to watch Mark and Zoe decorate a cake with butter icing, chocolate, and strawberries. Then back in the Home Hill, Po comes in and says "Eh-oh!" a Voice Trumpet rises and She listens to "Pat A Cake" over and over, but she is sad and lonely because she has no one to play "Pat A Cake" with, until Laa-Laa slides down coming to cheer her up. She says "Eh-oh!" to Po and sits next to her and Po shows her how to play "Pat A Cake". She and Laa-Laa listen to "Pat A Cake" and Laa Laa and Po happily play "Pat A Cake" together. Then Tinky Winky and Dipsy come in and decide to join in but they are interupted by the Windmill and can't play "Pat A Cake" now. They run out to watch the Magic House with the singing man singing on the Top Left Window. After the house disappears, the windmill stops spinning and Tubby Bye Bye sequence takes place.
- In the VHS Nursery Rhymes at the Pat A Cake part, the part where Tinky Winky and Dipsy come in is deleted or dropped out.
- The US version had the Singing Puppet Man (Top Left Window) instead of the Tree and the scene where the Teletubbies came out of the house was deleted.
- Dipsy was the boo shouter in UK Version. Laa Laa was the boo shouter in US Version.
- In the US Version, it has the Top Left Window of the Magic House, This is one of the rare times where Laa Laa was the boo shouter in an episode where The Puppet sings in the Top Left Window, this would also happen in the US Version of Eid's New Clothes.
- Tinky Winky was the missing teletubby in UK Version. Laa Laa was the missing teletubby in US Version.