Mark Skirving is a musician who appeared in the Teletubbies franchise. In the band, King Pleasure and the Biscuit Boys, he goes by King Pleasure. The other musicians are the Biscuit Boys, which has changed over time. The only founding Biscuit Boy who was a part of the band since it began is Chris Shirley. King Pleasure's Biscuit Boys lineup as of 2008, consists of Chris Shirley, John Battrum, Craig Sunderland, Matt Foundling, and Gary Barber.
- The Grand Old Duke of York (first appearance)
- Humpty Dumpty
- Hey Diddle Diddle
- Hickory Dickory Dock (last appearance)
- On his first four appearances, he wore a yellow suit. On his last appearance, he wore a black suit.
- His Biscuit Boys wore red suits.
- His musical instruments is the tenor saxophone. He also later played both the tenor and baritone saxophones.
- He and the Biscuit Boys have made albums, radio broadcasts, and many television appearances.