Featuring: Mia Heath, Joe Scott and Rowan Smith
Plot (US Version)
Dipsy is out for a walk before the Windmill starts to spin.The Teletubbies watch children make animals from papier mache. A Little Lamb on red wheels appears from Far Away, Laa Laa thinks that the Little Lamb is sad so she decides to do a dance to cheer it up, but the Little Lamb is still sad. Tinky Winky brings the Little Lamb to the Flowers , Dipsy lets the Little Lamb wear his Hat and Po lets it ride her Scooter, but the Little Lamb is still sad until the Teletubbies hear a noise. Another Little Lamb appears and the Little Lamb is Happy and so are the Teletubbies, then both Lambs leave Teletubbyland and then, the Teletubbies does The Falling Down Dance, afterwards The Windmill starts spinning (with whooshing sound) and the Teletubbies run to watch The Animal Parade (no elephant trumpet sound) march through Teletubbyland, the Magic Windmill stops spinning and it's time for Tubby Bye-Bye.
- The US Version has The Falling Down Dance and The Animal Parade (no elephant trumpet sound)
- Also, in US Version, a fade effect is used after The Animal Parade, a camera fades to The Windmill Stop Spinning Animation.
- In US Version, After the Falling Down Dance, the camera zooms to the close up of the windmill, this time making a whooshing sound and camera cuts to the windmill spinning with the first beginning of the magical event tune.
- Laa Laa was the missing teletubby in UK and US Version.
- Tinky Winky was the boo shouter in UK Version. Po was the boo shouter in US Version.
- Also, in US Version, a video segment Making Fantastic Animals gets played once caused to have The Falling Down Dance and The Animal Parade after the next segment of the Little Lamb.