The Teletubbies do a Twisty Dance. They then watch Alex Pascall sing a song called "Little Baby" in a nursery. Tinky Winky, Dipsy, and Laa-Laa want to go for a walk, but Po is still asleep, so with some assistance from a nearby Voice Trumpet, the other Teletubbies try to wake her up by singing the Wake Up Po song.
Featuring: Alex Pascall with Swayze Bieshton, Tyrone Francis, Josh Kellerman, Jee Su Kim, Bethanie Sadler and Dwayne Stewart
Plot (US Version)
The Teletubbies do the Tip Toe Dance. Tinky-Winky watches Alex Pascall sing "Little Baby" in a nursery. Inside the Home Hill, it is time for Teletubbies to sleep in their beds, and the voice trumpet rises up singing them a good to sleep song to the Teletubbies, After a moment later, Po is gone. For a second time, Laa Laa is gone after Po returns to the Home Hill. For a third time, Dipsy is gone after Laa Laa and Po is gone. For a fourth time, Tinky Winky is gone after Dipsy, Laa Laa and Po are gone. For the last time, All the Teletubbies are gone with their favorite things after the Tinky Winky, Dipsy, Laa Laa and Po returned in the Home Hill, they suddenly notied that they left the Noo Noo back home, so he could tidy up their blankets (not shown). The narrator says that the Teletubbies are supposed to be in bed. Then, The Teletubbies run away because they don't want to be in their beds. Then, the magic windmill starts spinning and the Teletubbies don't hear an elephant trumpet sound, so they watch The Animal Parade march through Teletubbyland before The Magic Windmill stops for Tubby Bye-Bye.
- Dipsy was the boo shouter in UK Version. Tinky Winky was the boo shouter in US Version.
- This is the first episode to have the Twisty Dance.
- This is the only time Alex Pascall does not sing a song with a group of kids.
- The US Version has The Tip Toe Dance (extended version) before The TV Receiver Event instead of The Twisty Dance. Also, the US Version has The Animal Parade (without the elephant trumpet sound effect) after the next segment.
- In the US Version, after The Animal Parade, the fade effect is used for The Magic Windmill Stop Animation.
- Po was the missing teletubby in UK Version. Laa Laa was the missing Teletubby in US Version.
- This is the first episode to have the currently used BBC logo.