Featuring: Terri-Lee Binns, Paul & Richard Clark
Plot (US Version)
When Po is eating her Tubby Toast, she listens to a Voice Trumpet sing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star and a Magical Star appears. She hears Tinky Winky, Dipsy and Laa-Laa coming back and shows them the magical star before it disappears. The Teletubbies watch two children whose father is a lighthouse keeper and learn that lighthouses have lots of steps. The Teletubbies then watch The Three Ships sail through Teletubbyland. The Magic Windmill stops spinning and the Teletubbies do the Jumping Dance on the path before Tubby Bye-Bye.
- Both UK and US Version has the same beginning segment after the intro. It also has The Three Ships.
- The US Version has The Jumping Dance (second version)
- The UK Version has no dance.
- Dipsy was the boo shouter in UK Version. Tinky Winky was the boo shouter in US Version.
- In the US Version, The Magic Windmill stops spinning after The Three Ships, then the camera cuts to the path where the Teletubbies does the Jumping Dance (second version).
- Tinky Winky was the missing teletubby in UK Version. Dipsy was the missing teletubby in US Version
- The TV Event Sequence is featured in the video game Play With The Teletubbies for PS1