Featuring: Amy & Mark Mason and The Fallows Family
Plot (US Version)
The Teletubbies are running around the house, then suddenly, the Magic Windmill spins, so they go off to watch some children visit a level crossing and watch a train passing by. Then in Teletubbyland, the Teletubbies were playing with their favorite things in which suddenly, the wind blows them up into the sky, the Teletubbies sing to get their favorite things back. After this, the Magic Windmill starts spinning and they run off to watch Magic Tree sail through Teletubbyland, and then the Teletubbies does Tip Toe Dance before Tubby Bye-Bye.
- The train was a Class 158 numbered 1587 and has the Regional Railways Livery logo.
- This episode also includes a rare animation of the windmill. This animation was also used in Sandcastles.
- This episode also includes a rare animation of the windmill. This animation was also used in Making Bubbles.
- Po was the missing teletubby. Tinky Winky was the missing teletubby in US Version.
- Dipsy was the boo shouter. Tinky Winky was the boo shouter in US Version.
- The US Version has Magic Tree instead of The Three Ships instead of The Animal Parade.
- The US Version also has Tip Toe Dance & The Round and Round Dance (extended version) instead of The Walking Dance.
- Also, the US Version has The Three Ships with the silent Teletubbies sitting on the island watching The Three Ships. It happens same on the UK Version of Cafe Chocolate.