Featuring: The Children of Jordan's First School, Buckinghamshire
Plot (US Version)
Inside the House, the Teletubbies make noisy footsteps, Po marches, Laa Laa jumps, Dipsy skips and Tinky Winky has Tubby Custard on his foot and Noo Noo tidies up. The Teletubbies watch some children play with Autumn Leaves. Back in Teletubbyland, Dipsy jumps for joy in front of the flower, Laa Laa jumps for joy as the ball comes to her. Po jumps to the scooter. Tinky Winky jumps with his skirt on as the Voice Trumpet plays lovely music. Tinky Winky daces on the hill, in front of the trees, the flowers are very proud. Lastly, Tinky Winky dances in front of the house. Then he suddenly begin to feel tired. Then the Magic Windmill starts spinning and the Teletubbies watch the Magic Tree grow in Teletubbyland. Afterwards, the Magic Windmill stops spinning, and the camera fades to the path where the Teletubbies do the Jumping Dance before Tubby Bye-Bye.
Plot (US Version #2: Autumn Leaves)
The Teletubbies Everywhere segment features Tinky-Winky and the color brown, Laa-Laa demonstrating 'behind' and 'in front of' with a tree, Dipsy getting a TV Transmission of children from Chile playing with the leaves and Po jumping. Back in Teletubbyland, the Teletubbies walk sideways inside the Home Hill. Later, they watch children jumping in different locations of the city, such as a park, a supermarket and an indoor swimming pool. Then they do the Jumping Dance on the path before Tubby Bye-Bye.
- Teletubbies Everywhere- Featured film from CHILE- Discovery Networks Latin America/Iberia
- Featuring: The Children of the Croft School & the RST Theatre Playgroup, Stratford-upon-Avon
- This episode was featured on the Teletubbies DVD "Autumn Fun."
- When the Windmill spins for the Lion and Bear magical event, the Magic Event tune plays instead of the scary upbeat intro tune.
- The Teletubbies giggle when they arrive at the Magic Event Hill. This also happens in Dentist. However they are silent in the other episodes with the Lion and Bear.
- Po was the boo shouter in the UK Version. Dipsy was the boo shouter in the US Version and #2.
- The US Version has The Magic Tree instead of The Lion and Bear because they're banned in US Version. Also, the US Version and #2 have the Jumping Dance (second version) after The Magic Windmill stops spinning, and the camera fades to it.
- Laa Laa was the missing teletubby in the UK version. Po was the missing teletubby in US Version #2.