King Pleasure and The Biscuit Boys are a band shown on Teletubbies. They love to play Nusery Rhymes for children and for the Teletubbies. They are in episodes that usually are titled with a Nusery Rhyme.
- The Grand Old Duke of York (first apperance)
- Humpty Dumpty
- Hey Diddle Diddle
- Hickory Dickory Dock
- Nursery Rhymes (The Grand Old Duke of York and Hickory Dickory Dock)
- Bedtime (Hey Diddle Diddle)
- King Pleasure and The Biscuit Boys are also shown performing in concerts off of Teletubbies.
- King Pleasure and The Biscuit Boys along with the Funny Lady are the best known Teletubbies TV Event .
- When King Pleasure and The Biscuit Boys sing a Nursery Rhyme, they come up with original lyrics to avoid repeating the same verse over and over again.
- The first four episodes featuring King Pleasure and the Biscuit Boys featured the longest running Biscuit Boy, Chris Shirley, and previous Biscuit Boys, Al Gare and Jonny Boston.
- Also, the introductions were filmed at the Herbaceous Border with the music videos filmed on the Main Lawn of Birmingham Botanical Gardens.
- In addition, on the last appearance, it was filmed at the Chuckery School in Walsall, England.
- The first four episodes had their shoes shown.
- The first four appearances had King Pleasure wearing a yellow suit.
- On all appearances of King Pleasure and the Biscuit Boys, Cootie Alexander, P. Popps Martin, and Bam Bam Beresford were absent.