Featuring: Jenny Huxley-Golden
Plot (US Version)
Outside the Home Hill, Dipsy and Laa Laa go in and out of their home before The Magic Windmill starts spinning. They run off to join Tinky Winky and Po as they watch The Magic House appear and they watch the Singing Man performing in the Top Left Window. Afterwards, the Magic House disappears before The Windmill stops spinning. Inside the Home Hill, a Voice Trumpet appears and sings the rhyme Fee-Fi-Fo-Fum. Then, the Magic Windmill spins outside and they run out to watch a little girl read the story of Jack and the Beanstalk. Then, the Teletubbies do The Stretching Dance before the sun giggles for Tubby Bye Bye.
- Dipsy Was The Boo Shouter in UK Version. Laa Laa was the Boo Shouter in US version.
- Po Was The Missing Teletubby in UK Version. Laa Laa was the missing teletubby in US verison.
- The US Version has The Magic House instead of The Magic Tree. Also, the US Version has The Stretching Dance (extended version) after The TV Receiver Event. The UK Version has no dance.
- In the US Version, after The Stretching Dance, the sun giggles for Tubby Bye Bye. Also, in US Version, after The Magic House, the Magic Windmill stops spinning which goes to the next segment before The TV Receiver Event.
- In the US Version, The Magic House was added after the first segment.