Featuring: The Children of Bartlemas Nursery School
Plot (US American Version)
Po jumps inside the Home Hill, and sits at her seat. Then the Magic Windmill spins outside and Po runs out to watch some group of children play hide and seek. Then, the Teletubbies play their own hiding game. Then, the Teletubbies does The Falling Down Dance before The Magic Windmill starts spinning and the Teletubbies watch The Magic House with The Singing Man performing in the Bottom Left Window. After this, the Magic Windmill stops spinning and Tubby Bye-Bye sequence takes place.
- The US Version has The Falling Down Dance and The Magic House (bottom left window) The UK Version has no dance and Magical Event.
- The opening segment from Haymaking is reused.
- Po was the boo shouter in US Version. Laa Laa is the boo shouter in UK version
- Tinky Winky was the missing Teletubby in UK Version. Laa Laa was the missing Teletubby in US Version.
- There is an episode of the 2015 series Hiding which bares a resemblance to the episode
- Due to the opening segment being reused from Haymaking and very much like that episode, When the windmill starts spinning after the Teletubbies pop up, the sparkles appear, then they disappear when the Teletubbies say "Uh-Oh!", then reappear.