Five Voice Trumpets rise outside the house and they start making ticking noises. The Teletubbies run outside to see, then the Windmill starts spinning. They watch some children dancing while King Pleasure and Biscuit Boys sing 'Hickory Dickory Dock'. Back in Teletubbyland, Po is making some adjustments and then Tinky Winky slides into the house. A voice trumpet appears and recites 'Hickory Dickory Dock'. Tinky Winky and Po laugh as they act out the nursery rhyme. Tinky Winky pretends to be the mouse and goes up the slide, Po pulls a lever and a big bell rings, then Tinky Winky comes back down. When the voice trumpet says 'The clock struck eight', Po pulls the lever eight times and Tinky Winky goes up and down the slide eight times. Then the Magic Windmill starts to spin and the Teletubbies watch the Magic Tree before Tubby Bye-Bye.
Featuring: King Pleasure & The Biscuit Boys, The Pupils of Chuckery Infants School, Walsall
- All the segments in this episode were featured in the VHS Nursery Rhymes. However, the beginning of the scene where Tinky Winky and Po play Hickory Dickory Dock is shortened, with the scene of Po making adjustments on her own at the beginning removed. Also in the Nursery Rhymes video, the shot of Tinky-Winky and Po sharing a big hug at the end was replaced with a shot of Home Hill.
- This is the only episode that has a Voice Trumpet with a Scottish accent.
- This is the last appearance of King Pleasure and The Biscuit Boys and the Pupils of Chuckery Infant School.
- Po is the boo shouter.
- This is the only episode to have the video segment filmed in the Chuckery School building.
- This is the only episode wear Mark Skirving wears a black suit.
- The scene with the Voice Trumpets making ticking sounds is the same shot from the intro.