Plot (US Version)
Dipsy and Laa Laa listen to a Voice Trumpet singing Hey Diddle Diddle. The Magic Windmill spins and then Laa Laa receives a video of some children dancing with King Pleasure and the Biscuit Boys as they play "Hey Diddle Diddle." Then later inside the Tubbytronic superdome, a Voice Trumpet rises and sings the operatic version of Hey Diddle Diddle and the Teletubbies join in. The Teletubbies run around the Tubbytronic Superdome and the voice trumpet keeps singing Hey Diddle Diddle once more until the Teletubbies say: "Again, again!" But the voice trumpet goes down and the Magic Windmill starts spinning then the Teletubbies run out of the house to watch The Magic House with the Singing Man singing in the Top Right Window. After the house disappears, the Teletubbies does the Twisty Dance before Tubby Bye-Bye sequence.
- The US Version has The Magic House (Top Right Window) and The Twisty Dance. After that, the Magic Windmill starts spinning. The UK Version has no magical event.
- When the Teletubbies go outside before the windmill stops spinning, there are sparkles in the windmill, but as not much sparkles as they have in Animals - Snails.
- Tinky-Winky was the boo shouter in the UK version. Dipsy was the boo shouter in the US version.
- Po was the missing Teletubby in UK Version. Laa-Laa was the missing Teletubby in US Version.
- This is the only episode that the Voice Trumpet sings opera during the Hey Diddle Diddle song.