Featuring: Matthew, James and Mark Carnie
Plot (US Version)
Inside the Teletubbies' Home Hill, Tinky Winky is making some adjustments. Then the Magic Windmill starts to spin so Tinky Winky rushes off to get the Teletubbies and they watch the Tap Dancing Teddy Bear dance twice. Afterwards, the Magic Windmill is still spinning and they watch Matthew, James and Mark herding sheep. Then, the Teletubbies do the Stamping and Stepping Dance. Meanwhile, the Teletubbies go in and out, and up and down, round the corner and along the top until it is time for tubby custard before Tubby Bye-Bye.
- This is the first episode of the Season 4.
- Po was the boo shouter in UK Version. Laa-Laa was the boo shouter in US Version.
- In the US Version, The Stamping and Stepping Dance (extended version) was added before the next segment, it was after the TV Receiver Event.
- Also, in the US Version, after the next segment, the sun giggles for Tubby Bye-Bye instead of the camera cutting to the area of Tubby Bye-Bye.
- Laa-Laa was the missing Teletubby in UK Version. Tinky Winky was the missing Teletubby in US Version.
- The opening segment is re-used from Hickory Dickory Dock, but instead of ticking sounds, the voice trumpets make sheep sounds. When the Magic Windmill spins for the TV receiver event, the Teletubbies say; 'Uh-oh!' and they make sheep sounds whilst they are running off.
- The US Version also has The Tap Dancing Teddy Bear that dances twice before the TV Receiver Event.
- Also, in US Version, the sun scene was missing in the Magical Event, instead, the Teletubbies look around hearing the blastic sound of a gazebo and they run to the destination of The Tap Dancing Teddy Bear.