Featuring: Alex Pascall, The Children of Earlsfield Primary School, London
Plot (US Version)
The Teletubbies crawl the arch in Home Hill and they go and watch Alex Pascall and some children sing handy hands. A pair of mittens appear in Teletubbyland, and Tinky Winky does a special dance wearing them. Next, Po wears the mittens, and she does a special dance too. Then, Tinky Winky and Po joins the others to do The Bumping Dance outside the Home Hill before they stand outside so The Magic Windmill starts spinning, and the Teletubbies run off to watch The Magic House with the Singing Man singing in the Bottom Right Window. Afterwards, The Magic Windmill stops spinning (it still shows sparkles as the camera fades to another scene) and the Tubby Bye-Bye sequence takes place.
- Po was the missing teletubby in UK Version. Laa Laa was the missing teletubby in US Version.
- In US Version, it has The Bumping Dance (extended version) and The Magic House (Bottom Right Window Sketch) added after the mittens segment.
- This is Alex Pascall's final appearance.
- Also, in US Version, after The Bumping Dance, The Windmill Start Spinning Animation was shown as the Teletubbies look at the windmill to go to the Magical Event.
- In US Version, after The Magic House (Bottom Right Window Sketch), the Magic Windmill stops spinning, it shows sparkles as the camera fades to the Tubby Bye-Bye scene where the Voice Trumpet is. Also, the US Version shows the Voice Trumpet saying 'Time for Tubby Bye Bye' two times.
- Dipsy was the boo shouter in UK Version. Laa Laa was the boo shouter in US Version.