Hands, Feet and Dirty Knees is the 12th VHS. It was released in 2000 by BBC and Ragdoll Productions. It is not quite as popular as many of the other videos, and therefore, it is somewhat rare.
Featuring: Cathy Davison and Ayende & Yusef Ali, Lorenzo Black, Foluke Cole, Malcolm & Ashleigh Sawyers and Thomas Wilson and The Children of The Heidi Rhodes School of Dance
- Po's Tubby Custard Handprints (From Hand Painting)
- Handshapes - Turkey
- Noisy Foot Steps Day (From Larette Tap Dancing)
- Teletubbies bump into each other (From Kathak Dancing)
- Teletubbies Marching (From Twirlers)
- Ballet Rhymes
- Dirty Knees (From Numbers - Six)
- The Magic Windmill stops spinning on-screen after the Dirty Knees segment, unlike in Numbers - Six where it cuts straight to Tubby Bye-Bye.
- The ending to the Noisy Foot Steps Day where it's time for Tubby Toast is cut for some reason.
- Po was the missing teletubby
- Dipsy was the boo shouter
- This is the third video to have only one scene with Dave Thompson as Tinky Winky. That scene being the Noisy Footsteps Day.