Featuring: Komal Nayyar and Holly & Lauren Probert
Plot (US American Version)
Dipsy walks along and bumps into a tree and a Voice Trumpet pops up and makes a sound of a grasshopper. After watching Andy Brown and some children hunting for grasshoppers, Laa-Laa feels like giving all the other Teletubbies a big hug. Where is Tinky Winky? Laa Laa soon finds him and the Teletubbies hug each other. Then the Magic Windmill starts to spin and they run off to watch the Magic House with the Singing Man performing in the bottom left window. After that, the Teletubbies do the Jumping dance before Tubby Bye Bye.
- This is the last episode to have the Jumping dance.
- Tinky Winky was the boo shouter in UK Version. Dipsy was the boo shouter in US Version.
- This is Andy Brown's final appearance.
- The US Version has The Magic House. The UK Version doesn't have a magical event.
- Laa Laa was the missing teletubby in UK Version. Tinky Winky was the missing teletubby in US Version.