|Series 01, Episode 41|
|Air Date||23 June, 1997|
|Next||Mark and Zoe Cooking|
The Teletubbies run over some hills and then back again. The Windmill starts to spin and the Teletubbies watch a little girl whose mother is a very good singer. The Teletubbies play a game called Four Happy Teletubbies, they all jump around a bush, Laa Laa then jumps away, Dipsy hides behind the bush, Tinky Winky and Po run away and Po then rolls away. Laa Laa plays a game of Peek a Boo and she meets Tinky Winky, they both see Dipsy's hat behind the bush and he comes back out from the bush, Po then rolls back and they play their game again. This time both Laa Laa and Po jump away , Dipsy hides behind the bush, Po comes back and her , Dipsy and Tinky Winky hide from Laa Laa who then comes back. The Teletubbies want to play again and again but the Windmill stops Spinning and it's time for Tubby Bye Bye.
Featuring: Patricia Danton and Kanem Hutchinson, The Members of The Astral Centre Sunday School, Birmingham
Plot (US Version)
The Teletubbies run over some hills and then back again. The Windmill starts to spin and the Teletubbies watch a little girl whose mother is a very good singer. Then in the Home Hill, Tinky Winky, Dipsy and Laa Laa bring their favorite things at the table, except Po, it was time for Tubby Toast. As they had Tubby Toast, The Noo Noo came to the table very loudly. The Teletubbies told him to be quiet. Suddenly, the Noo Noo tidies up Laa Laa's ball, then Dipsy's hat, lastly Tinky Winky's bag. Oh, naughty noo noo. The Teletubbies chase him around the Home Hill saying "Naughty Noo Noo", then they couldn't catch the noo noo. One last chase, then Po gets her scooter. When she runs outside, the trio sits back at their table. Po goes back in riding her scooter, she chases the Noo Noo faster. Then the Noo Noo returns Tinky Winky his bag, Dipsy his hat, and finally Laa Laa her ball. The trio are very happy to have their favorite things back. Clever Noo Noo. Then the windmill started to spin as they run to watch the Magic House with the Singing Puppet man. Then it is time for Walking Dance and it's time for Tubby Bye-Bye.
- The Four Happy Teletubbies segment in this episode is similar to the opening segment from Jumping and the main segment from Numbers 2, but it's in a different location and there's more in this segment.
- The US version had the Magic House (Bottom Right Window) and the Walking Dance(extended version)
- Tinky Winky was the Boo Shouter in the UK Version. Dipsy was the Boo Shouter in the US Version.
- Po was the missing teletubby in the UK Version. Tinky Winky was the missing teletubby in the US Version.
- This is the first ever episode directed by Andrew Davenport.