|Series 01, Episode 41|
|Air Date||23 June, 1997|
|Next||Mark and Zoe Cooking|
The Teletubbies run over some hills and then back again. The Windmill starts to spin and the Teletubbies watch a little girl whose mother is a gospel singer. The Teletubbies play a game called Four Happy Teletubbies, they all jump around a bush, Laa Laa then jumps away, Dipsy hides behind the bush, Tinky Winky and Po run away and Po then rolls away. Laa Laa plays a game of Peek a Boo and she meets Tinky Winky, they both see Dipsy's hat behind the bush and he comes back out from the bush, Po then rolls back and they play their game again. This time both Laa Laa and Po jump away, Dipsy hides behind the bush, Po comes back and she, Dipsy and Tinky Winky hide from Laa Laa who then comes back. The Teletubbies want to play again and again but the Windmill stops spinning and it's time for Tubby Bye Bye.
Featuring: Patricia Danton and Kanem Hutchinson, The Members of The Astral Centre Sunday School, Birmingham
- The Four Happy Teletubbies segment in this episode is similar to the opening segment from Jumping and the main segment from Numbers 2, but it's in a different location and there's more in this segment.
- This episode re-uses the opening segment from Balancing. The only differences are the music and it includes the Teletubbies watching the windmill spin. In Balancing, it cuts to the Sun Baby before the Teletubbies do the Running Away Dance.
- Tinky Winky was the boo shouter.
- Po was the missing teletubby.
- This is the first ever episode directed by Andrew Davenport.